Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas
15-ounce can organic garbanzo beans
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
(1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
(2) Drain and rinse the chickpeas in a colander. Place them in a towel to dry off.
(3) Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until crispy. Test one, and if it’s still soft, bake for longer.
(4) While the chickepeas are still hot, toss them in a bowl with the oil, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Enjoy as is or for a caramelized effect, place them back in the oven for another 10 minutes or so.
(5) Store leftover chickepeas in an airtight container.
Total Fat: 2.6g
Total Carbohydrates: 23.0g
Recipe from Fitsugar.com